Hi presentation- Pedro Sousa

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum paintball.info.pl Strona Główna -> wielkopolskie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
PedroSousa

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 5:45    Temat postu: Hi presentation- Pedro Sousa Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi,I'm Portuguese, and I m sorry if I am violating any forum rules for typing in english.

I'm Pedro Sousa,21 years old, and I am seriously thinking about studying in poznan for 2 years.Paintball is my dream,and I want to be a professional paintball player,but first I need to end my studies.

I started playing competitive paintball very recently (3months ago) and was lucky enough to start playing with one of the best portuguese teams, Sporting Clube de Portugal Paintball:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisboa-Portugal/Sporting-Clube-Portugal-Paintball/142888595960

Sporting clube de Portugal players and Lisbon Benfica players used to be in the same team 10 years ago,they split for personal reasons and formed these two teams.Sporting has been in portuguese 1st divison for 10 years and this year they lost 6 players and tomahawk paint sucked,leading to the 2nd division.Thats how i got in,they needed any new players they could teach =D.

I am learning this sport very fast and will soon hopefully be in the main 5, I had my first tournament some weeks ago in a 3v3(draxxus promotion tournament) and I played every point and we took 2nd place behind Lisbon Benfica.But there was some very bad refereeing! =D I was naive and dumped Hugo Domingues with only 2 shots,he shot,should ve got a 1for1 but referee didn t give him.This round ended in a draw =( and they won last.I leanrt with my mistake,I will never be dumping any one again with 2shots only.

It was my first tournament anyway,I will be doing this intire season with Sporting and going up to 1st division again,but I hope I will go study to Poznan by September,I was wondering:

What Pro and Semi-pro are there in the region?

Thanks alot,best regards,Pedro. I m sorry for the essay =D

Follow my progress and my team trough facebook =D
do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownikaWyślij prywatną wiadomość
BartekSz

Staż (od roku): 2009
Drużyna: Bad Company

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 11:01    Temat postu: Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi,
if you want ask - pls write a new topic but on the local subforum from Poznan:

http://paintball.info.pl/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

Regards,

Bart
do góry
Marcin (TS)

Drużyna: Terra Sarove

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 11:21    Temat postu: Re: Hi presentation- Pedro Sousa Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

PedroSousa napisał:
Hi,I'm Portuguese, and I m sorry if I am violating any forum rules for typing in english.

I'm Pedro Sousa,21 years old, and I am seriously thinking about studying in poznan for 2 years.Paintball is my dream,and I want to be a professional paintball player,but first I need to end my studies.

I started playing competitive paintball very recently (3months ago) and was lucky enough to start playing with one of the best portuguese teams, Sporting Clube de Portugal Paintball:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisboa-Portugal/Sporting-Clube-Portugal-Paintball/142888595960
Mod = just move his post on correct subforum.
We have one of best PL teams in Poznan. Go to local subforum to take contact with the locals.

Sporting clube de Portugal players and Lisbon Benfica players used to be in the same team 10 years ago,they split for personal reasons and formed these two teams.Sporting has been in portuguese 1st divison for 10 years and this year they lost 6 players and tomahawk paint sucked,leading to the 2nd division.Thats how i got in,they needed any new players they could teach =D.

I am learning this sport very fast and will soon hopefully be in the main 5, I had my first tournament some weeks ago in a 3v3(draxxus promotion tournament) and I played every point and we took 2nd place behind Lisbon Benfica.But there was some very bad refereeing! =D I was naive and dumped Hugo Domingues with only 2 shots,he shot,should ve got a 1for1 but referee didn t give him.This round ended in a draw =( and they won last.I leanrt with my mistake,I will never be dumping any one again with 2shots only.

It was my first tournament anyway,I will be doing this intire season with Sporting and going up to 1st division again,but I hope I will go study to Poznan by September,I was wondering:

What Pro and Semi-pro are there in the region?

Thanks alot,best regards,Pedro. I m sorry for the essay =D

Follow my progress and my team trough facebook =D
do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownikaWyślij prywatną wiadomośćWyślij email
PedroSousa

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 11:22    Temat postu: Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

BartekSz napisał:
Hi,
if you want ask - pls write a new topic but on the local subforum from Poznan:

http://paintball.info.pl/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

Regards,

Bart

Ok,I'm with the translated page so i can´t guide myself very well xD. Thanks
do góry
Marcin (TS)

Drużyna: Terra Sarove

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 11:24    Temat postu: Re: Hi presentation- Pedro Sousa Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

PedroSousa napisał:

Pedro,we have one of best PL teams in Poznan. Go to local subforum to take contact with the locals.
do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownikaWyślij prywatną wiadomośćWyślij email
PedroSousa

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04 2010 11:34    Temat postu: Re: Hi presentation- Pedro Sousa Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

[quote="M4rcin"]
PedroSousa napisał:

Pedro,we have one of best PL teams in Poznan. Go to local subforum to take contact with the locals.

Nice to know =D! Now I love Poznan even more ! hehe ,
I reposted on the subforum,should i erase and wait for Mod to move this one ?

thanks for the info
do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum paintball.info.pl Strona Główna -> wielkopolskie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: